11.17.2009

How I Feel.

Had a very interesting Monday night.
Enjoyable actually.
Dealt with a thief, and made some
new friends dressed in a striking shade of blue.
Very similar to my Halloween costume.
Lesson: Don't mess with the ones I love.


Tonight was wonderful as well.
Met Nathalie's mom and Grandma.
Ate at Takami, a delicious sushi restaurant.


Regarding love...
I'm feeling torn between wanting everything
and nothing at the same time.
Maybe the resolution is
I want something right in the middle.
In-between.
Torn between wanting you: you are comfort.
Or wanting something new: he is excitement.
I think you feel the same.




What I'm trying to say isn't really new.
It's just the things that happen to me when I'm reminded of you.
Like when I hear your name or see a place that you've been,
or see a picture of your grin or pass a house that you've been in.
It sets off something in me that I can't explain,
and I really just can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment