Finished up a photo shoot yesterday for
an emerging clothing line and style company
called Coy.
The pictures turned out lovely.
The pictures turned out lovely.
Someone close to me wrote a poem recently
that I thought was absolutely beautiful.
I felt the need to share it.
The landscape is losing its luster
as the bus barrels down the highway.
The sun's setting glow fades below the line that
separates this world from her home.
This landlocked life doesn't suit her race.
She needs heaven above, she needs outer space.
Her soul's as limitless as the universe.
She's the only one of her kind, the last and first.
I fell in love with every part of you.
The endless sea's just a drop of you.
You were my karma coming back,
you came to even the scales,
you came with beauty and truth.
She's infinitely young, she's infinite.
She's infinitely young, she's infinite.
You're infinitely young, you're infinite.
You're infinitely innocent, you're infinite.

No comments:
Post a Comment